Sunday, June 13, 2010

Post-Shower Thoughts

To my avid and probably singular reader,
stop reading this stuff, you know it's no good for your well-being.


Maybe I don't know where my life is going, but that doesn't mean I'm unhappy with it. I mean, maybe the course I'm doing right now isn't where I thought I would be right now. But it's interesting and the rehabilitation side of it really seems rewarding.

The friends I've got here are pretty fucking grand; be they old or new.

Last but not least is the girl. She's been through a lot with past relationships and I guess this has left her with a bad taste in her mouth. Past experiences dictate that I am definitely not the type of guy to fix this. Regardless, I'm going to ensure that she becomes happy.

She makes me want to better myself and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

So I guess that even though I don't know where I'm going with my life I'm pretty content with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment